Check-out is by 11:30am. Checking out means exiting the site and leaving the campground.
2 adults / 2 children (children under 18 years) – one RV – one vehicle. Extra fee applies for additional person, guests, vehicles, trailers, etc. Maximum of 6 persons allowed at one site. A responsible adult, age 21 years or older, is required for all campsite reservations and must be present during stay.
A screen room is allowed provided it does not interfere with your neighbors, walkways, utilities, etc., and is no larger than 12′ x 12′ and does not have a floor. Groups must obtain permission for a larger canopy or screen room from the campground prior to arrival. Personal hot tubs and pools are not permitted.
Reservations are always suggested, especially during summer months. Walk-ins are accepted as sites are available. You must follow procedures listed, including picking a site from those listed only and paying the site fee.
During summer, the office is staffed until 6pm. We’ll email or text you your site number at least 24 hours prior to your arrival. If you haven’t received your site number, please call the office the day of arrival. Quiet hours are 10pm to 7am and we prefer no arrivals during that time.
Our check-in time STARTS at 3pm. We are sorry, but we are unable to accommodate early arrivals. If you plan on arriving early, we suggest you purchase the site for the night before. We do not have overflow parking to accommodate early arrivals.
Only 1 camping unit is allowed per site, we do not allow tents on our RV sites.
Many of our campers wish to bring their pets along with them. Having your pet with you while camping brings with it a lot of responsibility. To ensure everyone’s safety and comfort, pet owners must observe the following rules:
- Pit Bulls and Pit Bull mixes, Rottweilers and Dobermans are not allowed because our insurance carrier does not insure against the actions of these breeds.
- Pets must be kept under control at all times. This means your 6 year old cannot walk your big dog in the campground. Pets must be kept on a leash no more than 6′ in length at all times.
- You must carry your clean up bag, pooper scooper with you at all times and clean up after your pet.
- You cannot leave your pet alone. Your pet may be quiet when you are here, but shortly after you leave, it becomes lonely and is likely to share that loneliness with your neighbors. Excessive barking dogs will mean you need a new campground.
- Anyone found violating these pet rules will be asked to leave, without refund!
- Your visitors may not bring their pets with them.
We prohibit the use of ALL Fireworks.
No firearms, BB guns, sling shots, bows / arrows, paint ball weapons, pellet or other projectile firing weapons are permitted.
It is allowed on your campsite only! Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and will result in eviction without refund.
To ensure the safety, privacy and enjoyment of our guests, the use of drones (unmanned aerial vehicles), is prohibited.
Entrance onto the campground property constitutes permission for the management of Buffalo Bluff RV Park to photograph the visitor while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the visitor.
We welcome you to our campground and wish for you to have a safe, comfortable and enjoyable stay. To ensure that you do, please remember you are a guest on this property, sharing the surroundings with other campers just like you, please respect that. Our policies are in place to ensure EVERYONE’S safety and comfort. Should you decide to not follow the policies, you will be asked to leave the park. Management decisions are final and there are no refunds.